· “Echo Image,” Spring Street Gallery, Block Island, Rhode Island, 2018, solo show
· Rhode Island State Council of the Arts competition, Block Island Airport Gallery, 2017, solo show (juror, Catherine Little Bert)
· "Where Did you Get That Blue?" Spring Street Gallelry, Block Island, Rhode Island, 2018, solo show
· Ex Lab, Foley Gallery, New York City, New York, 2022
· Sixth Annual "Street Shooting Around the World" Exhibition, Los Angeles Center of Photography, Los Angeles, California, 2019, selected exhibiting artist (juror David Gibson)
· "One View, Two Visions”, Spring Street Gallery, Block Island, Rhode Island, featured artist, 2016
· Photo Shoot: 2022, Black Box Gallery, Portland, Oregon, selected exhibiting artist (juror Todd Johnson)
· Parallax-Women's Photography Exhibition, Gormley Gallery, Baltimore, Maryland, 2022, selected exhibiting artist, juror Liz Faust
· In-Between Moments, Praxis Gallery, Minneapolis, Minnesota, selected exhibiting artist, 2022, jurors Praxis directors
· Selected exhibitor, Los Angeles Center of Photography "Street Shooting Around the World," 2019
· Selected Exhibitor, Rhode Island State Council of the Arts, art in public spaces, photography
· Columbia Presbyterian Medical School, M.D.
· Brown University, B.A.
· International Center of Photography, continuing education, 2015-2019
· Griffin Museum of Photography, continuing education, 2021
Related Work Experience
· Executive Board, Spring Street Gallery. Spring Street Gallery is a cooperative arts gallery on Block Island, Rhode Island dedicated to supporting island artists.
· Instituted Spring Street Gallery arts outreach to provide exhibition and studio space for the community and created free community photoshop course with Block Island Library and On Island Collective.